BRINJAL MANGO CURRY OR BRINJAL CURRY
MANGO BRINJAL CURRY OR BAINGAN AAM SABZI
Brinjal mango curry is a very delicious Indian curry. Brinjal is also called eggplant or aubergine or baingan or vankaya. The main sources of brinjall mango curry are brinjal and raw mango.
The brinjal or eggplant is an excellent source of some minerals, carbohydrates, fat and fiber. This is also a good antioxidant. Brinjal is also called King of vegetables.
Raw mango has a lot of health benefits. This is an excellent souce of vitamin C. This is a good source of dietary fiber and some vitamins.
The brinjal mango curry is a very simple Indian food. This is a special dish. This vegetable recipe is very famous. This curry is simple to prepare.
You can see Indian recipes
Brinjal mango curry is a very delicious recipe. This is good for healthy nutrition. This is a healthy recipe and an Indian cooking recipe. This is one of the most popular brinjal curry recipe. This is method for brinjal curry. We can make brinjal tomato curry and brinjal drumstick curry with brinjal.
VANKAYA MAMIDIKAYA KOORA
BRINJAL MANGO CURRY OR BRINJAL CURRY
Ingredients for brinjal mango curry or vankaya mamidikaya koora or baigan aam sabzi or brinjal curry
1. Brinjals – 500 grams or 5 cups
2. Raw mango – 1 cup pieces ( 200 ml cup )
3. Onions – 50 grams
4. Green chillies – 2
5. Mixed red chilli powder – 2 spoons
6. Salt – to taste
7. Water – As needed
8. Oil – 3 table spoons
Mixed red chilli powder is a mixture of red chilli powder, roasted seeds powders of mustard, cumin, coriander, fenugreek , turmeric powder and crushed garlic cloves. They are in the ratio 10 : 1 : 1 : 1 : 1 : 2 : 1/8 respectively.
VANKAYA MAMIDIKAYA KOORA
Method of preparation for brinjal mango curry or vankaya mamidikaya koora or baingan aam sabzi
Wash and cut the vegetables for brinjal mango curry or vankaya mamidikaya koora or baingan aam sabzi
1. Wash and clean the fresh and tender brinjals, green mango, onions and green chillies under running water.
2. Remove the stalks of onions. Peel the onions and cut them into small pieces.
3. Remove the stalks of green chillies and cut them into long pieces.
4. Remove stalks of the brinjals and cut them into small cubes.
5. Keep them in salted water to prevent them from decolouration. Salt water – dissolve three table spoons of salt in water.
6. Peel the green mango and cut it into pieces.
7. Then remove the seed and chop the pieces into small cubes.
8. Keep all these items aside.
Method to make brinjal mango curry or vankaya manidikaya koora or baingan aam sabzi
Fry the things for brinjal mango curry or brinjal curry or vankaya mamidikaya koora or baingan aam sabzi
1. Place a pan on the stove, heat the pan pour oil on it.
2. When the oil is hot, add the pieces of onions and green chillies to it.
3. Mix them well and fry them till the colour of them changes slightly.
Add the pieces of brinjal for brinjal mango curry or vankaya mamidikaya koora
1. Then add the pieces of brinjals to the pan after drain them.
2. Mix them well and saute them for about five minutes.
3. Then add mixed red chilli powder and salt to them.
4. Then sprinkle about 10 ml of water and stir them well.
Cook on low flame for brinjal mango curry or vankaya mamidikaya koora
Then keep a lid on the pan and cook on low flame for about five minutes or until the brinjal pieces cooked upto 50%.
Add the pieces of raw mango for brinjal mango curry or mamidikaya vankaya koora
1. Then add the pieces of green or raw mango to the mixture and stir them well for two minutes.
2. Cover the pan and cook on low flame for some time.
Cook on high flame for mango brinjal curry or vankaya mamidikaya koora or baingan aam sabzi
1. After that add 200 ml of water and mix them well.
2. Keep the lid on the pan and cook on high flame for three minutes or some time.
Cook again on low flame for vankaya mamidikaya koora or brinjal mango curry
1. Repeat the process of cooking on low flame till the pieces are cooked completely or the pieces became mushy.
2. In this cooking time, stir them well for every three minutes to prevent them from getting burnt.
3. Due to cook on low flame the gravy get infused with the aroma and flavor of brinjal and mango.
4. It takes the time about 10 – 15 minutes for cooking on low flame.
5. When the pieces are cooked completely, turn off the stove.
6. Transfer the brinjal mango curry to a bowl and serve with hot rice, roti and chapathi.
MANGO BRINJAL RECIPE OR MANGO BRINJAL
How to make brinjal curry
How to make mango brinjal curry
How to make brinjal mango curry
1. Wash and cut the mango, onions, green chillies and brinjals into small pieces.
2. Put the pieces of brinjals in salted water.
3. Heat a pan with oil, add the pieces of green chillies and onions.
4. Fry them until they turn golden brown color.
5. Add the pieces of brinjals to the pan and saute them slightly.
6. Add mixed red chilli powder and salt to the mixture and sprinkle a little water.
7. Place a lid and cook on low flame for some time.
8. Add mango pieces and mix them well.
9. Cook on low flame until the pieces cooked completely.
10. For its consistency add more water and cook.
11. Switch off the stove and transfer the brinjal curry to a bowl.
12. Serve this curry with hot rice, roti and chapathi.
This curry is very tasteful. This is also a popular brinjal curry.
BRINJAL MANGO CURRY RECIPE
Notes for mango brinjal curry or mango curry or brinjal curry
1. Fresh ingredients should be used for good taste.
2. The vegetables should be washed with salted water and clean water.
3. Do not burn the curry when it is cooking.
4. Don’t use too much water as it will not give good taste.
5. Fresh and green mango should be used for good taste.
6. The quantity of ingredients can be changed according to your taste and opinion.
The brinjal mango curry is very tasteful Indian food recipe. This is a most popular brinjal curry. Brinjal is a king of vegetables. The brinjal curries are also very delicious.
The other curries of brinjal are brinjal tomato curry, brinjal drumstick curry, brinjal peas curry, brinjal masala soup curry, brinjal curry, brinjal drumstick tomato curry, brinjal coconut curry, brinjal potato tomato curry, brinjal masala curry, brinjal lady’s finger soup curry, brinjal moong dal curry, brinjal tomato moong dal curry, brinjal chutney etc.
You can see vegetable recipes